Wednesday 7th June 2016
Today was the day of the event, it took a little bit longer to get organised but was worth it.
A few hiccups on the tombola with tickets not having prizes.
The cakes went done well as well as the raffle, unfortunately the "I'm a Student" wasn't as popular as we had .
Over all the team worked well together and contributed a lot to ensure that the event was a success,
I had a few moments of panic, such as the seagull stealing a truffle, thinking maybe the stalls weren't going to be popular, but with the confidence and assistance of the team and some other members of the class it was a great success and good fun too.
A few hiccups on the tombola with tickets not having prizes.
The cakes went done well as well as the raffle, unfortunately the "I'm a Student" wasn't as popular as we had .
Over all the team worked well together and contributed a lot to ensure that the event was a success,
I had a few moments of panic, such as the seagull stealing a truffle, thinking maybe the stalls weren't going to be popular, but with the confidence and assistance of the team and some other members of the class it was a great success and good fun too.
Comments
Post a Comment