Michael Allan Final Post

Individual Review
My main strengths within the activity were my organisation, ICT skills and my team working skills that have allowed me to help work in the group in a productive manner.  One of my weaknesses with this listening form the team leader and in turn this caused me to over complicate the spreadsheet for the costing within the business plan.  This will help me in the workplace as I want to be my own boss and so it has shown me that I must stop and listen other as they may help find a creative and simply way to do the solution.  This will also help me as an employer as I will have to work as an effective team leader and the team working skills I have been able to build upon will help this.

Reflection
The main thing that I have hoped to achieve was to help improve my team working skills as this well help me as an employer as I will have to manage people in an effective manner to allow my company to have a healthy working environment. I believe that I have been able to work as an effective team member as on the day of the event I was able to work well with all of my team member to make sure that everything that we were doing was done to an effective manner and status even when we had some slightly hiccups with the tombola we as a team came together to solve the problem. I believe that as the working with in my job role I have been able to improve my spreadsheet skills as I have had to use that to create a spreadsheet for the budget within the business plan, so my ICT skills I have been able to help other team members work with computer program to help crate sale tickets for the day in an efficient way.

Comments