Bay City Stallers

Hey Guys, as mentioned today Doug and Sharon thought that the best way to keep an accurate record of all that's been done, is to complete a blog. Thanks to Michael for setting it up. It needs to show participation by everyone so we can use this as evidence for the unit.

Reminder of week 1:
Three separate tables
1- I'm a Student... -  Sam and Niomi
2- Bake Sale - Iona and Michael
3- Tombola and Raffle - Dillon and Pat

No communication with outside departments without the OK from either Doug or Sharon

I'm a Student... for every star they win they get a free tombola ticket.
Tombola needs prizes (speak to family and friends for donations)
Bake Sale (need a price list)

Week 2. Date confirmed 7th June 2017 Potential budget £15

We need a list of resources, this will be separate for each team so if you can compile a list of the items that you will need i.e tables, boxes, etc for each of the stall.
We need a spreadsheet of costs (Niomi and Michael can you ensure your documents are uploaded).
Dillon and Niomi are looking for the Jak's Den letter from block 1


I think that was a brief summary of whats happened if you can think of anything I've missed  let me know.

Well done so far Guys.

Comments